CommerceHub customers now have the ability to syndicate their products across some of Europe’s top-performing marketplaces, including Amazon.co.uk (United Kingdom), Amazon.de (Germany), Amazon.fr (France), Amazon. it (Italy) and Amazon.es (Spain).
Amazon EU attracted about 446.5 million visitors in March of 2019, a month over month increase of 11.2%.* With this kind of reach, selling on these channels is clearly an opportunity to reach more customers and expand your brand presence.
Amazon makes this process extremely efficient by allowing sellers to participate in a single, unified EU selling account. Benefits of this account include the ability to:
- Share listing information and manage your inventory consistently across multiple European marketplaces;
- Keep track of orders on multiple European sales channels in Manage Orders or with one combined order report;
- Use Fulfillment by Amazon in your source marketplace as a logistics hub, allowing Amazon to serve all your customers through its European Fulfillment Network;
- Update or share account information through a consolidated user interface; and
- View Seller Central pages in English for de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.it and Amazon.es.
As CommerceHub continues its efforts to expand internationally, we’re excited to bring this connection to CommerceHub customers to help them expand their brand presence globally.
Specifically, the CommerceHub Ecommerce Growth Services team can help you: build an international listing to syndicate offerings from source marketplaces to additional EU target marketplaces; place promotions of international products via Amazon Marketing Services; manage currency conversion through the use of business rules; achieve positive seller metrics while maximizing sales with targeted inventory allocation across marketplaces; and navigate shipping cost application and refinement.