Our mission is to connect and optimize the world’s commerce. That means the whole world. So we’re determined to nurture our culture of meritocracy where everyone can thrive, no matter what we look like, where we’re from, how we grew up, whom we love, the nature of our faith, or how our bodies or minds work. We’re committed to achieving equity in treatment and opportunity for everyone, where people are judged on the merits and quality of their work.
It all starts with people. Inside every company, behind every brand - while business success is often measured in profit, it has always been powered by people. We firmly believe people are the heart of any organization - including our own. That’s why a career here provides much more than simple pay and perks. We’re dedicated to empowering people, solving tough problems, and helping careers flourish inside and out.
As an Account Executive you will be responsible for developing relationships with and closing new business opportunities with the leading brands in the online retail sector. We provide a suite of SaaS solutions which enable retailers and brands to manage their online sales activities through sites like Amazon, Walmart, Target, Zalando, or advertising capabilities across Google, Amazon TikTok and more.
The Account Executives are responsible for driving revenue by managing the sales process from start to finish including prospecting, identifying and establishing relationships with key decision makers, product demonstrations, contract negotiations, and closure of deals. This is a fantastic opportunity for a proven closer who is accustomed to a true strategic, consultative sales approach.
The Account Executive will work closely with the Sales Manager and Sales Director to ensure revenue forecasts and customer acquisition targets are met or exceeded on a quarterly basis. Overachievement is generously rewarded as our compensation plans are uncapped.
- Drive sales, aggressively expand the customer base, and generate new revenue from new leads and existing clients;
- Building a self sourced pipeline to improve the book of business constantly
- Build and maintain strong relationships with prospects;
- Manage a consultative sales process with leading Brands and Retailers
- Grow a pipeline of qualified opportunities consisting of both SDR and self-generated leads
- Identify and understand customer’s business objectives, their current challenges and develop solutions to solve those challenges
- Accurately forecast and examine your book of business against performance targets with a metrics driven approach
- 3+ years of experience selling a complex B2B SaaS solution
- Demonstrated history of exceeding sales numbers
- Experience navigating Salesforce.com, SalesLoft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and other sales tools
- The ability to create strong relationships with prospects in a growth environment;
- Experience with inside and outside sales, including inbound and outbound prospecting;
- Effective communicator with a strong business acumen
- Self-motivated and a self-starter, comfortable working remotely and autonomously
- Passion, drive, and desire to be part of a growing team that makes a difference
- Experience in E-Commerce is preferred
What it’s like to work at ChannelAdvisor, a CommerceHub Company
We take a whole-person approach to engage and support our global team. We believe the diversity of our global team is an advantage. If you’re curious, innovative, determined, and customer-focused, then you’ll love the challenge and rewards of collaborating as a team to help our customers win. We offer competitive compensation programs that recognize your hard work and results. Because when our customers win, we win. And when we win, you win.
We work to create an environment where everyone who is committed, works hard, and delivers results can thrive and grow. You can connect with one of our employee resource groups and support our diversity, equity and inclusion task force, network with like-minded team members, and showcase your leadership skills.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits: Affordable health care plans and company HSA contributions, starting on Day 1
- Competitive time off package with 20 Days of PTO, 9 Holidays, 7 Sick days, 2 Floating holidays, 2 Wellness days and 1 Give Back Day
- Remote work stipend for internet, cell phone, office furniture and supplies
- Access to tools to support your wellbeing such as the Calm App, MoveSpring and an Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance to help you build the skills and connections you need to move forward in your career
- Charitable contribution match per team member
ChannelAdvisor, a CommerceHub Company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.Apply for this Job