Implementation Consultant - German Speaker
Our mission is to connect and optimize the world’s commerce. That means the whole world. So we’re determined to nurture our culture of meritocracy where everyone can thrive, no matter what we look like, where we’re from, how we grew up, whom we love, the nature of our faith, or how our bodies or minds work. We’re committed to achieving equity in treatment and opportunity for everyone, where people are judged on the merits and quality of their work.
It all starts with people. Inside every company, behind every brand - while business success is often measured in profit, it has always been powered by people. We firmly believe people are the heart of any organization - including our own. That’s why a career here provides much more than simple pay and perks. We’re dedicated to empowering people, solving tough problems, and helping careers flourish inside and out.
We are looking for an Implementation Consultant to manage and/or help with all phases of the development and deployment including client requirements, design, implementation, testing and post deployment operation.
Working closely with a Technical Project Manager the Implementation Consultant will act as a Technical Subject Matter Expert and oversee the setup and integration of multiple varying profile customers at any given time.
- Acting as a Platform expert and Technical Subject Matter Expert during the launch phase
- Setting up and launching clients on the platform
- Handling technical questions and queries from clients (software, data feeds, API, FTP…)
- Delivering predefined and dynamic training sessions to client user group(s) using established training methodology customized to meet specific customer needs
- Working on configuration and troubleshooting during the customer onboarding
- Developing, refining, and maintaining training processes and procedures for supported applications
- As needed, support the sales team in a technical/implementation capacity by helping to communicate the Implementation methodology during pre-sales activities
- Providing feedback to Product Management for product features and enhancements
- Transitioning clients to the ChannelAdvisor Support team following the implementation phase.
- Providing expertise for cross-training others within the company.
- Providing feedback and expertise for the development of additional client resources like videos and webinars, as well as support the delivering of them.
- Escalating technical issues to the Technical Project Manager and other internal stakeholders
- Fluent in both spoken and written German and English
- Experience and/or strong knowledge of API (REST and SOAP) required
- Experience working with product data feed formats (XML, TXT, CSV, JSON) and familiarity with FTP protocols required
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Experience working with enterprise level clients
- Being a problem solver and have a positive attitude in all circumstances. No problem or challenge is ever big enough for you!
- The ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to effectively manage prioritisation of tasks assigned to you
- Excellent documentation skills
- Demonstrable experience in online or web-based training and/or development of training content preferred
- Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills; the ability to communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- The ability to build customer relationships, as well as take responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty
What it’s like to work at ChannelAdvisor, a CommerceHub Company
We take a whole-person approach to engage and support our global team. We believe the diversity of our global team is an advantage. If you’re curious, innovative, determined, and customer-focused, then you’ll love the challenge and rewards of collaborating as a team to help our customers win. We offer competitive compensation programs that recognize your hard work and results. Because when our customers win, we win. And when we win, you win.
We work to create an environment where everyone who is committed, works hard, and delivers results can thrive and grow. You can connect with one of our employee resource groups and support our diversity, equity and inclusion task force, network with like-minded team members, and showcase your leadership skills.
- Medical, Dental and Psychology benefits
- Competitive time off package with 25 Days of PTO, 2 Wellness days and 1 Give Back Day
- Voucher program for Transportation, Meals & Childcare
- Flexibility to choose where you work - at home with a remote stipend, in the office, or both!
- Access to tools to support your wellbeing such as the Calm App, MoveSpring and an Employee Assistance Program
- Professional development stipend and learning and development offerings to help you build the skills and connections you need to move forward in your career.
- Charitable contribution match per team member
ChannelAdvisor, a CommerceHub Company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.Apply for this Job