Today, CommerceHub is the #1 ecommerce network used by the world’s leading retailers and brands to extend their retail and ecommerce businesses.
Consumer expectations have shifted. In the Now Economy, they expect that our customers have what they want, in stock, ready for delivery, and with an experience that delights them at every step of the buying journey.
We believe we have a unique opportunity to help retailers, brands and suppliers connect to customers and meet the challenges of the Now Economy. Think that sounds interesting? It is!
Our remote-first team is growing, and we’re looking to add great people like you, who are ready to use their expertise to transform the world of ecommerce.
The Renewals Specialist will be responsible for driving account renewals starting early in the customer life cycle and ensuring customers are transitioning through pivotal points to build momentum and value leaning up to the renewal. Success in this role requires a high level of organization and coordination with cross-functional teams such as Customer Success, Account Executives, Legal, Accounting and others. This role will include customer-facing interactions as well as backend deal desk related support with quote creation and contract processing.
- Project manage the renewal experience in close partnership with assigned Customer Success Manager and Account Executive to provide a seamless customer experience.
- Retain and increase subscription revenue in existing customer accounts by positioning multiyear contracts and price increases
- Migrate existing customers from our legacy plans on to new packaging and pricing
- Proactively identify lengthier renewal scenarios and maintain high on-time renewal rate
- Update renewal forecast on a weekly basis and report up to management
- Leverage the renewal activity to promote upsells/new products alongside Account Executives
- Create client proposals and contracts for all existing customer client renewals within your book of business
- Continuously iterate and provide feedback on the renewal experience
- 5 years experience in renewals, sales or account management at a SaaS company
- High proficiency with Salesforce
- 2+ years experience managing a book of business comprised of Enterprise Level accounts
- Comfortable with negotiation and having conversations with procurement departments
- High confidence in managing customer quoting, contracts, and terms
- Strong customer-facing acumen and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to build relationships and work across many cross-functional teams
- Must be self-motivated, goal-oriented, able to work independently with little oversight to deliver on deadlines and ensure timeliness of renewals
- Ambition to look for opportunities to expand the scope of the role and take on new projects
What it’s like to work at CommerceHub
We have big plans for growth and transformation and we’re doing it with a remote-first team across the world.
Remote first gives us more flexibility to help each other do our best work. It means that work-life balance is more than a cliché. We’ve built balance into our culture and it’s at the core of everything we do—how we collaborate and make change happen.
Connected by our drive to transform ecommerce, our culture is driven by our employees. We trust each other, work hard and respect both personal and professional boundaries, knowing that we’re at our best when we’re intentional about how and where we work. We believe autonomy leads to great work and an even bigger impact.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits: Affordable health care plans with premiums that will not exceed 5% of your salary and company HSA contributions, starting on Day 1
- A 6% 401(k) match
- Competitive time off package with 20 days of Paid Time Off, 9 paid company holidays, 2 paid floating holidays, 7 paid sick days, and a paid volunteer day
- 4 weeks paid Parental (Bonding) Leave
- Remote work stipend for internet, cell phone, office furniture and supplies
- Culture and team-building activities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance
- Career development opportunities
- Charitable contribution match per team member
CommerceHub is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.Apply for this Job