Corporate Systems Administrator. MIS Administrator
**Please note – This is hybrid role and you will be required to come to the Madrid office regularly.
Our mission is to connect and optimize the world’s commerce. That means the whole world. So we’re determined to nurture our culture of meritocracy where everyone can thrive, no matter what we look like, where we’re from, how we grew up, whom we love, the nature of our faith, or how our bodies or minds work. We’re committed to achieving equity in treatment and opportunity for everyone, where people are judged on the merits and quality of their work.
It all starts with people. Inside every company, behind every brand - while business success is often measured in profit, it has always been powered by people. We firmly believe people are the heart of any organization - including our own. That’s why a career here provides much more than simple pay and perks. We’re dedicated to empowering people, solving tough problems, and helping careers flourish inside and out.
We are looking for a passionate, detail-oriented team player to join our team as an IT Systems Administrator on the corporate IT team.
The IT Team is responsible for resolving complex technical issues relating to software, hardware and cloud-based systems that are in use by CommerceHub and ChannelAdvisor employees all across the globe. This individual participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within company infrastructure, ensuring system hardware, operating systems, software, and related technology enable the organization to meet business objectives. The ideal candidate will take ownership of the IT Systems Administrator function through passion and dedication while expanding their technical knowledge to grow their career, and CommerceHub’s IT capabilities over time. This individual is experienced, an independent thinker, a decision-maker and is self-motivated. They desire the responsibility that comes with the freedom to learn outside the traditional silos of responsibility of typical Information Technology teams. The position enables the candidate to leverage their existing technical knowledge to make impactful decisions within a global team, alongside executive leadership and for the global enterprise. The IT Systems Administrator role is highly visible inside the business and has frequent interaction with employees at all global office locations and with leadership in all departments.
This position requires in-office work.
- Prioritizing employee and system-generated support tickets, using judgment and experience to determine when and how to handle issues.
- Using independent judgment to troubleshoot complex operating system, hardware and software related problems and implement solutions, while acting as a consultant to employees and management.
- Collaborating on short and long range planning concerning strategic IT business objectives that support the growing organization.
- Applying operating system images to laptops and designing and implementing the company-wide distribution of software used by employees, while maintaining operational and data security requirements.
- Collaborating on the design, development, and implementation of diverse cloud-based platforms in a SSO-centric environment.
- As a subject matter expert for the IT Team, assessing and recommending hardware and software alternatives, and new services and vendors using judgment, experience, and knowledge of business objectives.
- Resolving system outages and responding to high-priority business needs that affect business operations to a substantial degree, while on a rotating weekend on-call schedule.
- Acting as an expert consultant, working across all business functions, to develop and implement solutions to solve technical business problems and roadblocks.
- Deliver excellent onboarding experiences for new employees by ensuring equipment is delivered on time and is configured correctly.
- Additional duties relating to CommerceHub's internal systems, as needed.
- 3+ years of experience working in an IT HelpDesk environment, Workstation Support or equivalent technical administrator role.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Spanish
- Having a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or equivalent field of study is preferred.
- Experience administering Windows 10 and MacOS-based operating systems, Google Apps for Business or Microsoft Exchange and working within Active Directory.
- Able to demonstrate a solid understanding of modern software and end-user cloud based technology with an eagerness to continually innovate in these areas.
- Comfortable with being responsible for many different technologies while working on a specialized team that is responsible for a large global employee base.
- Confidence and professional presence in order to share knowledge and ideas with all levels of business including senior leadership.
- Experience managing, prioritizing, and executing multiple tasks at once with a passion and drive for excellence.
- Microsoft 365 (cloud exchange) or Google Workspace for Business
- Tanium, Intune or Microsoft Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Okta, Microsoft MyApps (Azure SSO) or an equivalent SSO/SAML solution
- Addigy, JAMF or related Macbook management platform
- Familiarity with Dell and Lenovo and Macbook product lines
- Experience with collaboration and telephony services such as Zoom, Slack, Amazon Connect, and SharePoint
- A strong understanding of basic networking such as: DNS/DHCP/FTP/SSH
What it’s like to work at ChannelAdvisor, a CommerceHub Company
We take a whole-person approach to engage and support our global team. We believe the diversity of our global team is an advantage. If you’re curious, innovative, determined, and customer-focused, then you’ll love the challenge and rewards of collaborating as a team to help our customers win. We offer competitive compensation programs that recognize your hard work and results. Because when our customers win, we win. And when we win, you win.
We work to create an environment where everyone who is committed, works hard, and delivers results can thrive and grow. You can connect with one of our employee resource groups and support our diversity, equity and inclusion task force, network with like-minded team members, and showcase your leadership skills.
- Medical, Dental and Psychology benefits
- Competitive time off package with 25 Days of PTO, 2 Wellness days and 1 Give Back Day
- Voucher program for Transportation, Meals & Childcare
- Flexibility to choose where you work - at home with a remote stipend, in the office, or both!
- Access to tools to support your wellbeing such as the Calm App, MoveSpring and an Employee Assistance Program
- Professional development stipend and learning and development offerings to help you build the skills and connections you need to move forward in your career.
- Charitable contribution match per team member
ChannelAdvisor, a CommerceHub Company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.Apply for this Job