Onboarding Representative I
We pride ourselves on fostering a work environment that is diverse and inclusive. We are a team of collaborators, communicators, technologists and innovators. Creative, fun and hardworking, our team is committed to providing our customers with a great experience. Work/life balance is built into our culture. We give ample time to recharge and enjoy life outside the office. We recognize our accomplishments; we learn from our failures, and we support each other and our customers no matter what. We're looking for people who are passionate about what they do and value hard work and integrity. We invite you to join the Hub!
The Onboarding Representative will have overall responsibility for the day-to-day activities related to on-boarding new and existing suppliers on to CommerceHub's software. Providing excellent customer service is our number one requirement. You should love customers and not be afraid of technology!
Responsible for the following:
- Providing excellent customer service via phone and e-mail to all CommerceHub accounts.
- Developing an in-depth knowledge of the CommerceHub network, its solutions, and customer needs.
- Serve as the primary contact for new/existing suppliers for all issues related to sales cycle and on-boarding process.
- Facilitate the setup, configuration, testing & training for suppliers to be certified.
- Manage and update supplier on-boarding cases in a timely manner using department best practices and processes.
- Assist the sales support team as needed for contracting, name changes and termination cases.
- Maintain composure in critical situations and communicates well with both internal and external clients.
- Run retailer reports
- Work on special projects as assigned by management via the application process
- Offer suggestions for process improvements internally and for our constituents.
- Adhere to department standards for performance metrics.
- Self-reporting of daily actions and activities for monitoring purposes and goal setting.
- Accountable to drive goals through individual metrics and a strong understanding of company/team/individual goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
Successful candidates for the position must meet the following requirements:
- A two-year degree and/or relevant job experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate equally well with technical and non-technical individuals.
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
- Experience working in a highly dynamic and fast paced atmosphere.
- Capable of multi-tasking, and able to work within challenging time frames.
- In-depth knowledge of PC and MS Office applications.
- Customer service and/or technical support experience.
- Ability to organize work, prioritize tasks, and manage multiple & changing priorities
- Highly energetic, assertive, and systematic. Must be a self-starter and relationship builder.
Additionally, the following qualifications are preferred:
- Individuals who are bilingual in English/Spanish are highly desired.
- A robust health and wellness program
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Culture and team-building activities
- A 6% 401(k) match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance
- Career development opportunities
- Charitable contribution match per team member
- Competitive time off package with front-loaded PTO and paid sick leave
- Four weeks paid parental (bonding) leave
- Floating holidays
- A paid volunteer day
- Eight company holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and all candidates from every background will be considered based on skills, experience and other business factors.
EOE, including Disability/Veterans
Authorization to work in the United States is a requirement for this role.
Apply for this Job