BI Data Analyst
We pride ourselves on fostering a work environment that is diverse and inclusive. We are a team of collaborators, communicators, technologists and innovators. Creative, fun and hardworking, our team is committed to providing our customers with a great experience. Work/life balance is built into our culture. We give ample time to recharge and enjoy life outside the office. We recognize our accomplishments; we learn from our failures, and we support each other and our customers no matter what. We're looking for people who are passionate about what they do and value hard work and integrity. We invite you to join the Hub!
The BI Data Analyst will be a critical contributor to enabling the Business Intelligence Team to identify opportunities for CommerceHub to use its own data, as well as data provided by third parties, to generate additional company revenue and derive valuable industry insights. The Data Analyst will have substantial skills in most, if not all, of the following areas: Power BI/DAX, Analysis Services tabular models, T-SQL, SQL Server Reporting Services, Visual Studios, git and statistics.
Responsible for the following:
- Perform ad-hoc and ongoing custom analyses against CommerceHub data to support business stakeholders.
- Use Microsoft Power BI Desktop/DAX and/or T-SQL to develop reports
- Develop and implement data quality measurement and metrics
- Design and implement additions or enhancements to tabular models
- Execute SQL procedures to extract, transform and load (ETL) data
- Assist in crafting structured communications of results
- Comply with proper revision control methods via git
Successful candidates for the position must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics or related field
- 2+ years’ experience
- Must possess strong knowledge of desktop business software, specifically Excel
- Working knowledge of ecommerce, financial reporting, and information systems
- Robust analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and level of accuracy
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both independently and under moderate supervision
- Power BI
- T- SQL
- Analysis Services tabular models
- Visual Studios
- A robust health and wellness program
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Culture and team-building activities
- A 6% 401(k) match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance
- Career development opportunities
- Charitable contribution match per team member
- Competitive time off package with front-loaded PTO and paid sick leave
- Four weeks paid parental (bonding) leave
- Floating holidays
- A paid volunteer day
- Eight company holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and all candidates from every background will be considered based on skills, experience and other business factors.
EOE, including Disability/Veterans
Authorization to work in the United States is a requirement for this role.