Business Development Coordinator
We pride ourselves on fostering a work environment that is diverse and inclusive. We are a team of collaborators, communicators, technologists and innovators. Creative, fun and hardworking, our team is committed to providing our customers with a great experience. Work/life balance is built into our culture. We give ample time to recharge and enjoy life outside the office. We recognize our accomplishments; we learn from our failures, and we support each other and our customers no matter what. We're looking for people who are passionate about what they do and value hard work and integrity. We invite you to join the Hub!
We are hiring a talented Business Development Coordinator to join our quickly expanding team. Our Business Development Coordinator will be organized, detail-oriented, proactive, and dedicated to serving our business development organization. The Business Development Coordinator will work closely with a team of Business Development Representatives to plan, communicate, execute and measure outbound and event campaigns. Your primary responsibility will be build our identification, planning and uploading of targeted campaign lists (contacts/accounts) on behalf of all territories and verticals of our sales organization.
- Data management/entry and uploads of accounts and contacts into campaigns into HubSpot & Salesloft assuring data cleanliness.
- Working closely with Business Development Representatives to coordinate campaigns.
- Keep Meeting Minutes for Business Development Team
- Manage 3rd Party administrative Group.
- Update documented processes and workflows.
- Desire to grow into Business Development Representative Role (Sales).
- Become an expert in current tech stack deployed for business development.
- Process management and execution of building event campaigns.
A strong candidate will:
- Have the drive and desire to succeed and be rewarded for success.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple assignments, and meet tight deadlines.
- Bachelor's Degree, equivalent work experience or working toward a degree in a relevant field.
- Desire to grow into a quota carrying business development professional.
- Strong computer skills are required including familiarity with Windows-based programs such as
- Microsoft productivity tools (e.g., Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Account based Sales Development Methodologies preferred
- A robust health and wellness program
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Culture and team-building activities
- A 6% 401(k) match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance
- Career development opportunities
- Charitable contribution match per team member
- Competitive time off package with front-loaded PTO and paid sick leave
- Four weeks paid parental (bonding) leave
- Floating holidays
- A paid volunteer day
- Eight company holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and all candidates from every background will be considered based on skills, experience and other business factors.
EOE, including Disability/Veterans
Authorization to work in the United States is a requirement for this role.