Sr. Product Designer
We pride ourselves on fostering a work environment that is diverse and inclusive. We are a team of collaborators, communicators, technologists and innovators. Creative, fun and hardworking, our team is committed to providing our customers with a great experience. Work/life balance is built into our culture. We give ample time to recharge and enjoy life outside the office. We recognize our accomplishments; we learn from our failures, and we support each other and our customers no matter what. We're looking for people who are passionate about what they do and value hard work and integrity. We invite you to join the Hub!
As a Senior UX Designer, you will be working with a product squad as an individual contributor on product design innovation and ideation. You will work with the sr. product manager in creating a vision, establishing a roadmap, and ensuring a high level of product quality. You will be responsible for the creation of elegant and strategic products and leveraging our design system at scale.
What You'll Own
- Set the vision for your area, offering a compelling design perspective that influences your cross-functional partners.
- Become an expert. You’ll be an authority on the practices, innovations, trends, and history of your domain.
- Lead design sprints and workshops in order to solve complex problems across your squad and drive bold innovative thinking.
- Provide Customer Value with your designs, user experiences, and customer deliverables created and delivered with your team.
What We're Looking For
We are looking for seasoned product designers that enjoy being given ambiguous problems and excel in finding innovative solutions. We are looking for someone that can help his/her team understand how to drive maximum impact.
You should have experience with the full product development lifecycle, including setting goals for your products, measuring the results, and quantifying the impact of features on the business.
- An Experienced Product Designer – 7+ years experience in digital product design with an outstanding portfolio that showcases your mastery of typography, interaction, and visual design.
- Iterative – You understand that designs are ever-evolving and seek impact over perfection.
- Design Systems Advocate – You are familiar with Design Systems and have a passion for evangelizing them.
- Highly Collaborative – You know how to build cross-disciplinary support, particularly with product, engineering, and marketing, to deliver a best-in-class experience.
- Data-Driven – You proactively seek out qualitative and quantitative insights to inform and improve your designs.
- User-Centric – You are familiar with user research methodologies, have participated in user research and/or testing, and have experience generating design prototypes for user testing purposes.
- Self-Directed – You act like an owner, fixing problems that you find regardless of where they occur.
- Remote-First – You are living wherever you want and are excited about the all remote lifestyle.
- A robust health and wellness program
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Culture and team-building activities
- A 6% 401(k) match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance
- Career development opportunities
- Charitable contribution match per team member
- Competitive time off package with front-loaded PTO and paid sick leave
- Four weeks paid parental (bonding) leave
- Floating holidays
- A paid volunteer day
- Eight company holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and all candidates from every background will be considered based on skills, experience and other business factors.
EOE, including Disability/Veterans
Authorization to work in the United States is a requirement for this role.