Director of Product Management, Delivery
Today, CommerceHub is the #1 ecommerce network used by the world’s leading retailers and brands to extend their retail and ecommerce businesses.
Consumer expectations have shifted. In the now economy, they expect that our customers have what they want, in stock, ready for delivery, and with an experience that delights them at every step of the buying journey.
We believe we have a unique opportunity to help retailers, brands and suppliers connect to customers and meet the challenges of the now economy. Think that sounds interesting? It is!
Our remote-first team is growing, and we’re looking to add great people like you, who are ready to use their expertise to transform the world of ecommerce.
CommerceHub is the largest ecommerce enablement platform used by leading retailers and brands to increase sales by expanding their online product assortments. We power a large portion of all ecommerce in the United States; generating millions of orders and shipments daily, yet one area we repeatedly hear is a source of pain for our customers—tracking deliveries across all of their fulfillment partners.
We are committed to addressing this unmet needs for our customers through a combination of internal product development and leveraging best-in-class partner products. We are looking for someone who can build a strong product vision and turn that vision into a reality, taking us from customer 0 to 100. Early stage startup experience welcomed.
As the product leader of Delivery, you will own and drive a key piece of CommerceHub’s strategy and roadmap for new growth. You will manage a team of product managers and innovate complex strategies in a fast-paced environment. You’ll think holistically about the company’s product offerings, jumping between high level strategy and execution, so that your team continually finds new and unique ways for CommerceHub to offer value to our customers.
- Own the vision, strategy, and roadmap for our Delivery Suite. You’ll build a vision for this product area and ensure it aligns with our overall company strategy. You’ll make tough prioritization decisions while helping the team think strategically about long-term opportunities and balancing short term objectives.
- Become an expert. You’ll become an authority on the practices, innovations, trends, and history of the delivery domain.
- Represent the customer. You’ll serve as the champion and voice of customers. You will build direct relationships with customers and immerse yourself in their experience on the platform.
- Collaborate across teams. Your success will require coordination across multiple teams and disciplines at CommerceHub. You’ll play a critical role creating alignment between partner teams and ensure we all succeed together as a team. You’ll use both quantitative and qualitative data to identify customer pain points, and use this information to prioritize ruthlessly.
- Measure success. You’ll own the definition of “success” for your product area – making sure the criteria is measurable, attainable, and visible to all stakeholders.
We are looking for seasoned product leaders that enjoy being given ambiguous problems and excel in finding innovative solutions. We are looking for someone that can help his/her team understand how to drive maximum impact and grow alongside the company. You should have a track record of shipping creative and successful self-serve products.
- 8+ years of experience delivering highly successful and innovative software products and product teams.
- 4+ years of experience managing product managers.
- Comfortable presenting strategy and impact to stakeholders across all levels of the organization.
- Experience using both qualitative and quantitative data to derive user insights.
- Strong communication skills, with clear verbal communication as well as explicit and mindful written communication skills, with an ability to communicate the impact of your work.
- Experience in companies that employ modern product management & software development techniques.
- You are living wherever you want and are excited about the all remote lifestyle.
What it’s like to work at CommerceHub
We have big plans for growth and transformation and we’re doing it with a remote-first team across the world.
Remote first gives us more flexibility to help each other do our best work. It means that work-life balance is more than a cliché. We’ve built balance into our culture and it’s at the core of everything we do—how we collaborate and make change happen.
Connected by our drive to transform ecommerce, our culture is driven by our employees. We trust each other, work hard and respect both personal and professional boundaries, knowing that we’re at our best when we’re intentional about how and where we work. We believe autonomy leads to great work and an even bigger impact.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits: Affordable health care plans with premiums that will not exceed 5% of your salary and company HSA contributions, starting on Day 1
- A 6% 401(k) match
- Competitive time off package with 20 days of Paid Time Off, 9 paid company holidays, 2 paid floating holidays, 7 paid sick days, and a paid volunteer day
- 4 weeks paid Parental (Bonding) Leave
- Remote work stipend for internet, cell phone, office furniture and supplies
- Culture and team-building activities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance
- Career development opportunities
- Charitable contribution match per team member
CommerceHub is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.Apply for this Job