We pride ourselves on fostering a work environment that is diverse and inclusive. We are a team of collaborators, communicators, technologists and innovators. Creative, fun and hardworking, our team is committed to providing our customers with a great experience. Work/life balance is built into our culture. We give ample time to recharge and enjoy life outside the office. We recognize our accomplishments; we learn from our failures, and we support each other and our customers no matter what. We're looking for people who are passionate about what they do and value hard work and integrity. We invite you to join the Hub!
As a Billing Specialist, you’ll be responsible for billing, maintaining customer contact information, processing of cash receipts, and customer inquiry follow-up.
Responsible for the following:
- Cash Application – application of cash receipts to customer accounts
- Process payments received over the phone to appropriate customers and invoices
- Respond to varied inquiries from customers, including the processing of change requests, such as address or contact information and questions regarding billing and payments
- Generate and distribute monthly bills to customers
- Generate customer data from our ERP system, as needed
- Research and analyze information from reports and/or inquiry screens
Successful candidates for the position must meet the following requirements:
- Experience with billing and collections duties preferred
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel is a strong plus
- High attention to detail and ability to summarize data for consumption by management
- Ability to manage multiple tasks within time constraints
Additionally, the following qualifications are preferred:
- Experience with NetSuite
- A robust health and wellness program
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Culture and team-building activities
- A 6% 401(k) match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance
- Career development opportunities
- Charitable contribution match per team member
- Competitive time off package with front-loaded PTO and paid sick leave
- Four weeks paid parental (bonding) leave
- Floating holidays
- A paid volunteer day
- Eight company holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and all candidates from every background will be considered based on skills, experience and other business factors.
EOE, including Disability/Veterans
Authorization to work in the United States is a requirement for this role.