Director of Product Management, Product Operations
We pride ourselves on fostering a work environment that is diverse and inclusive. We are a team of collaborators, communicators, technologists and innovators. Creative, fun and hardworking, our team is committed to providing our customers with a great experience. Work/life balance is built into our culture. We give ample time to recharge and enjoy life outside the office. We recognize our accomplishments; we learn from our failures, and we support each other and our customers no matter what. We're looking for people who are passionate about what they do and value hard work and integrity. We invite you to join the Hub!
At CommerceHub, we believe in being Product-led. As the Director of Product Operations, you’ll help us scale our product team and systems to enable our teams to consistently, flexibly, and creatively deliver outcomes to our customers through strong feedback loops and process automation. You will own the Product Operations roadmap and will be passionate and knowledgeable about outcome driven methodologies and frameworks. You will be responsible for ensuring the operating health of our cross-functional product squads.
What You'll Own
● Develop and drive the vision for a world class customer-first product system for CommerceHub
● Lead the implementation and drive adoption of large scale process updates for the product team
● Help define, document, and ensure consistent execution of product manager onboarding / product management / product development process
● Recruit and hire a great product operations team
● Partner closely and own communication of product team processes to other departments like Marketing, Support, Sales, and Customer Success as needed
● Scale Product Knowledge across the organization
● Develop and maintain a continuing education program for product managers
What We're Looking For
● 5+ years in product leadership and/or product management roles, direct people management is strongly preferred.
● Past experience project management, program management and/or product operations preferred
● Expert in best practices in product management, product design and software development
● Demonstrated success in company-wide alignment and change management
● Ability to inspire and motivate cross-functional product teams to adopt frameworks that prioritize value to customers/users
● Experience in companies that employ modern product management & software development techniques
- A robust health and wellness program
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Culture and team-building activities
- A 6% 401(k) match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance
- Career development opportunities
- Charitable contribution match per team member
- Competitive time off package with front-loaded PTO and paid sick leave
- Four weeks paid parental (bonding) leave
- Floating holidays
- A paid volunteer day
- Eight company holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and all candidates from every background will be considered based on skills, experience and other business factors.
EOE, including Disability/Veterans
Authorization to work in the United States is a requirement for this role.