We pride ourselves on fostering a work environment that is diverse and inclusive. We are a team of collaborators, communicators, technologists and innovators. Creative, fun and hardworking, our team is committed to providing our customers with a great experience. Work/life balance is built into our culture. We give ample time to recharge and enjoy life outside the office. We recognize our accomplishments; we learn from our failures, and we support each other and our customers no matter what. We're looking for people who are passionate about what they do and value hard work and integrity. We invite you to join the Hub!
We’re looking for someone who is eager to join a fast-growing company and contribute to the continued success of the accounting team. You will build relationships across all departments and levels throughout the organization, ensure accurate and timely reporting and help maintain compliance with the Company’s financial policies. Duties will include preparing entries and month-end reconciliations in several key areas, performing analysis on accounts, implement process changes and improvements, and assisting the team with internal and external requests to management and auditors.
Responsible for the following:
- Preparing journal entries and the month-end reconciliations in several key areas, including: accrued expenses, payroll and payroll-related accounts, accounts receivable and deferred revenue, prepaids, and fixed assets;
- Ensuring fixed assets are properly recorded and in line with company policy;
- Ongoing administration of our travel and expense platform and corporate purchasing card program;
- Assisting our tax team with sales tax and other corporate filings, as needed;
- Supporting the team with internal and external requests from management and auditors; and
- Other projects, as needed.
Successful candidates for the position will meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance strongly preferred;
- Minimum of 3-5 years of accounting experience;
- Understanding of accounting rules and a month-end close process;
- Highly detail-oriented and organized;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong team player with a customer-service mindset;
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction; and
- Proficiency with NetSuite and Microsoft Office applications preferred.
- A robust health and wellness program
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Culture and team-building activities
- A 6% 401(k) match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance
- Career development opportunities
- Charitable contribution match per team member
- Competitive time off package with front-loaded PTO and paid sick leave
- Four weeks paid parental (bonding) leave
- Floating holidays
- A paid volunteer day
- Eight company holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and all candidates from every background will be considered based on skills, experience and other business factors.
EOE, including Disability/Veterans
Authorization to work in the United States is a requirement for this role.