.NET Software Engineer
We pride ourselves on fostering a work environment that is diverse and inclusive. We are a team of collaborators, communicators, technologists and innovators. Creative, fun and hardworking, our team is committed to providing our customers with a great experience. Work/life balance is built into our culture. We give ample time to recharge and enjoy life outside the office. We recognize our accomplishments; we learn from our failures, and we support each other and our customers no matter what. We're looking for people who are passionate about what they do and value hard work and integrity. We invite you to join the Hub!
A Staff Software Engineer on our team has a broad skillset, and experiences that span multiple technologies and industries. Bringing familiarity with a diversity of tech stacks and domains, this person works strongly in a team environment and communicates effectively. This individual can quickly get up to speed on a team and provide technical assistance and direction wherever needed. This may take the form of providing architectural guidance on new efforts, mentoring teammates, solving difficult problems, and acting wherever needed to keep the team unblocked and working in the right direction.
Their code is refined and reflects industry best practices. They can take loosely defined work and solicit clearer requirements with a definite scope to execute against. Occasionally this solicitation process includes minimalistic implementations to demonstrate potential directions for the project.
Staff Software Engineers have the expertise to avert problems and recognize pitfalls early in planning. When issues occur, they are able to fully analyze the cause and suggest ways to improve in the future. Our Staff Software Engineers always aim for improvement both in processes, code quality, and team training.
- Team Collaboration
- Technological Evangelism
- Requirements Gathering
- C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, WCF, IIS, MSMQ
- MS-SQL Server, T-SQL
- Amazon Web Services
- Git, TeamCity, GitLab CI, Octopus
- Microsoft SQL Server Integration and Analysis Services
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent; Master of Science in Computer Science, Software Engineering is a plus but not required
- At least 7 years relevant work experience
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently
- Excellent analytical, decision-making and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work in a rapidly changing environment with keen attention to detail
- A robust health and wellness program
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Culture and team-building activities
- A 6% 401(k) match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance
- Career development opportunities
- Charitable contribution match per team member
- Competitive time off package with front-loaded PTO and paid sick leave
- Four weeks paid parental (bonding) leave
- Floating holidays
- A paid volunteer day
- Eight company holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and all candidates from every background will be considered based on skills, experience and other business factors.
EOE, including Disability/Veterans
Authorization to work in the United States is a requirement for this role.