We pride ourselves on fostering a work environment that is diverse and inclusive. We are a team of collaborators, communicators, technologists and innovators. Creative, fun and hardworking, our team is committed to providing our customers with a great experience. Work/life balance is built into our culture. We give ample time to recharge and enjoy life outside the office. We recognize our accomplishments; we learn from our failures and we support each other and our customers no matter what. We're looking for people who are passionate about what they do and value hard work and integrity. We invite you to join the Hub!
CommerceHub is hiring a highly determined Product Manager to report to the SVP of Product. We’re looking for someone with a love of learning and a commitment to improve who is highly motivated to ensure success of CommerceHub’s suite of products.
The role is ideal for anyone who loves to view problems as opportunities, work across the entire organization, and be responsible for innovation. We are intently focused on growing revenue and building customer value simultaneously, and managers that are able to build and take to market successful solutions will firmly establish themselves as leaders within our organization.
Responsible for the following:
- Collaborate with stakeholders, including CommerceHub’s senior leadership team and customers, to formulate the long-term vision for current and future cloud-based software products.
- Rigorously research the problem space and partner with UX to design innovative and effective solutions.
- Lead a cross-functional team of designers, engineers, and QA to ensure successful delivery at a fast velocity.
- Partner with Product Marketing, Corporate Marketing, Sales and Account Management to develop an efficient go-to-market plan to get your product in the hands of buyers and users.
Successful candidates for the position must meet the following requirements:
- Experience with product content, product information management, shipping, transportation or logistics software is preferred.
- Minimum 6 years’ professional software industry experience desired.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a product manager desired.
- Substantial knowledge of, and experience in the ecommerce industry desired.
- Experience with SaaS / cloud / on-demand software services.
- Experience with agile software development methodologies.
Critical Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to thrive within environments with ambiguous information and sometimes conflicting priorities.
- The ability to ask great questions.
- A robust health and wellness program
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Culture and team-building activities
- A 6% 401(k) match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance
- Career development opportunities
- Charitable contribution match per team member
- Competitive time off package with front-loaded PTO and paid sick leave
- Four weeks paid parental (bonding) leave
- Floating holidays
- A paid volunteer day
- Eight company holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and all candidates from every background will be considered based on skills, experience and other business factors.
EOE, including Disability/Veterans
Authorization to work in the United States is a requirement for this role. CommerceHub does not provide visa sponsorship.