Software Engineer in Test (Mid to Senior Level)
CommerceHub has been a leader in the ecommerce space for years, helping retailers and brands to Keep Growing. Our team is comprised of talented individuals from a wide range of industry leading companies such as Amazon, eBay, Microsoft, IBM, Yahoo, GE, and more. We're a group of highly driven experts making a difference, whether they are seasoned veterans, or talented millennials establishing themselves. We are always looking for great personalities to grow with us and contribute to our success.
The Software Engineer in Test works as a member of a product development team and is responsible for ensuring the quality of the software the team delivers through testing, with a focus on building tools to enable the automation of tests.
- Our team is comprised of very talented and highly motivated individuals, who pride themselves on working smarter, not harder.
- We’re empowered to make local decisions, reducing the overhead of getting things done.
- We aim for operational excellence, having a DevOps culture and a “you build it, you run it” mentality.
- We favor a Lean approach to our product development, following agile workflows such as Scrum and Kanban depending on the directive of the team.
- We welcome new technologies and are constantly self-evaluating our tech stack to make sure we are providing software of the highest quality.
- Continuous delivery is important to us and we are constantly looking to improve our automated testing and continuous integration
- You view software validation and testing as a crucial exercise in the delivery of high value software to our partners.
- You find learning and applying new frameworks, testing tools and applications exciting and enjoy experimenting with them.
- You find innovative ways to ensure quality without restricting the speed of our engineering team. You seek to be a partner with our developers and work towards our common goals.
- You understand the balance between investing in new test frameworks and automation versus the expediency of validating things manually and will advocate for the solution that is best fit for purpose.
- You are capable of analyzing software systems and determining what type of testing is advisable and when during the software development lifecycle.
- You enjoy working in a high energy environment that will push and challenge you in new ways every day.
Our Tech Stack
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) – ECS, Lambda, RDS, Kinesis, etc.
- Amazon Aurora, DynamoDB, MS SQL, MongoDB
- Dropwizard, Grails, Spock
- js, Next.js, Express.js
- Selenium WebDriver, test-NG