A Company You Can Grow With
CommerceHub is a tech melting pot of highly skilled individuals from various disciplines all working towards a common goal: supporting our partners to get their customers what they want, fast. We are constantly on the lookout for creative, fun and hardworking people who enjoy coming to work and doing what they love.
Associate Account Manager
CommerceHub has been a leader in the ecommerce space for years, helping retailers and brands to Keep Growing. Our team is comprised of talented individuals from a wide range of industry leading companies such as Amazon, eBay, Microsoft, IBM, Yahoo, GE, and more. We're a group of highly driven experts making a difference, whether they are seasoned veterans, or talented millennials establishing themselves. We are always looking for great personalities to grow with us and contribute to our success.
The Associate Account Manager provides operational support to CommerceHub’s strategic partners. Associate Account Mangers will assist with coordinating support, retailer/brand integration, client enhancement, partners’ ability to increase performance related to sales, and/or change requests for CommerceHub’s Drop Ship and Content applications. Associate Account Managers will work closely with internal teams to ensure CommerceHub meets our strategic partner’s expectations.
The Associate Account Manager is responsible for the following:
- Build and maintain business-to-business relationship with all levels of partner teams, representing CommerceHub Operations team in a consistent, professional, results- driven manner.
- Serving as the primary operational point of contact for strategic accounts:
- Provide guidance and consultative services to retailer/brand operational management teams on overall drop ship performance and channel support.
- Have working knowledge of retailer/brand operational goals in order to assist retailer/brand with systems and related processes that CommerceHub supports.
- Lead periodic operational review calls with the partner’s primary operational teams; Suggest improvements when appropriate.
- Document initial requirements and business intent for all enhancement and report requests for assigned accounts.
- In coordination with other client facing teams, identify services and products that would benefit the customer and increase their utilization of drop ship or channels.
- Consult with and provide input for client business reviews for achievement of objectives and improvement opportunities.
- Acting as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all aspects of the retailer/brand’s CommerceHub relationship (including retailer/brand processes, message schedules, business rules and processes, and data translations and validations).
- Serve as backup for assigned retailers’/brands' Client Executives.
- Managing full lifecycle of issue / resolution process, working closely with both internal and external stakeholders to drive closure, and ensuring timely resolution of production support issues.
- Tracking and monitoring client-facing issues using ticketing software; identify and alert management to trends based on client feedback.
- Working to support new retailer integration projects, as well as enhancement projects for existing retailers, to ensure operational readiness and alignment with retailers’ business goals.
- Supporting work to facilitate Brands' increased performance on connected channels.
- Supporting efforts to help partners improve conversion of sales, shipping times, and limit cancelled orders.
- Providing partner feedback as it relates to new or enhanced capabilities or processes.
- Serving as a Client Services (CS) resource and product expert for assigned retailer/brand partners and point of escalation. Specific CS support includes:
- Providing account overview reviews to the team for new partners as well as enhancement projects.
- Preparing internal documentation, including, but not limited to: training, internal knowledge base, procedures, integration, and enhancement summaries.
- Maintain working knowledge of applicable rules regarding product listings on applicable channels.
- Attending onsite visits with strategic partners on an as-needed basis, including one onsite visit for new strategic partners to provide training and an operational support overview, and annual operational performance and support meetings where needed.
- Supporting after-hours partner production issues.
- Performing other duties as needed.
Successful candidates for the position must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or related discipline is preferred.
- 5 years of account management, project management, or client implementation lead experience. Candidates are expected to discuss how their projects set and achieved business objectives.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with all team roles (e.g., sales staff, technical engineers, resource managers, etc.) and career levels (e.g., executives, peers, junior-level staff, etc.).
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills.
- Ability to organize work, prioritize tasks, and manage multiple & changing priorities.
- Ability to write in clear, concise, organized manner with appropriate level of detail.
- Experience with Windows computing environment (Macintosh a plus), Microsoft Office, ticketing and CRM (Customer Relationship Management) systems.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and commitment to high quality work, with a strong focus on internal/external customer satisfaction.
- Must demonstrate a highly collaborative approach to problem-solving in a fast-paced environment and be able to project energy, self-confidence, enthusiasm and a team player attitude.
- Maintain composure in critical situations and communicates well with both internal and external clients, including being open-minded to varying opinions about a solution.
- Ability to interact across all levels of the organization and build strong partnerships.
- Experience working in a highly dynamic atmosphere, capable of multi-tasking, and able to work within challenging time frames.
Additionally, knowledge of and/or experience with the following is a plus:
- Retail industry and/or supply chain experience is a strong plus.
- Marketplace sales experience is a strong plus.
- SalesForce experience strongly preferred.
- Proficient with SQL and demonstrated ability to compare data from multiple sources preferred.
- Working knowledge of ITIL® is a strong plus.
- Understanding of data structures, file formatting (EDI, XML, Flat File, HTML, XSD, XSLT), and communication protocols (AS2, FTP, HTTP) is a strong plus.
- Experience in documenting user requirements preferred.
- Proficient in user acceptance test plan development preferred.
I recently joined CommerceHub after spending 15 years working for a large corporation. I have yet to look back. There is so much energy and focus here at CommerceHub and the people are fantastic!Dave Phillips Senior Manager, Business Intelligence
CommerceHub is a place where dedication, hard work and passion are encouraged and highly valued. I have been able to grow and learn from my team year after year – they will always have your back no matter what.
Shreya Jivani Acting Lead Software Engineer
Sixteen years ago I started my career with a promising start up. Sixteen years later, there is no place I would rather be.Jay St. Gelais Staff Software Engineer
In college I interned at CommerceHub. During my recent job search, I was looking for a fast paced company that would provide me with a challenge and also work/life balance. I couldn’t think of a better place to work than CommerceHub!Chelsea Belmonte Manager, Internal Audit
I’ve grown more as a developer in the past year here at CommerceHub then I have over the rest of my 10 year career. The engineering team here is first-class: supportive, collaborative, and always moving forward.Andrew Blick UI/UX Solution Architect
CommerceHub’s a place where passion, dedication and hard work are highly valued. Surrounded by supportive and talented people, I’ve been able to build on my skills year after year.Carolyn Jaskolka Associate Product Manager
CommerceHub Engineering is an ever-evolving ecosystem. It is full of like-minded team members who support each other and embrace change. I am proud of the work we do and the sportsmanship my teammates show every day!Matt Mason Business Analyst
I joined CommerceHub after working for a large corporation and I have yet to regret my decision. CommerceHub is a great place for creating innovative solutions, making an impact, and building trusting relationships with teammates and clients.
Selina Heckendorf Director, Marketplace Performance
Growing and changing along with a company is important to me and that’s what is happening at CommerceHub. We are in the greatest period of advancement I have seen in my 11 years here and it’s really exciting.Travis Kostell Operations Business Analyst
Company Perks & Benefits
STOCK AWARD PROGRAM
Employees are eligible to participate in CommerceHub’s generous equity incentive program. Actual awards are made quarterly and are subject to Board approval, but new hires typically receive stock awards soon after their hire date.
GENEROUS 401(K) PROGRAM WITH 6% MATCH
Upon hire, employees are eligible to participate in CommerceHub’s 401(k) program, and the company provides dollar-for-dollar matching contributions on up to 6% of eligible compensation (subject to vesting).
EMPLOYEE STOCK PURCHASE PROGRAM
In addition to the stock award program, CommerceHub offers eligible employees the opportunity to purchase company stock directly from CommerceHub at a 15% discount to the market price.
COMPREHENSIVE HEALTH & WELLNESS BENEFITS
From day one, employees are eligible for health, dental and vision insurance. In addition, CommerceHub actively supports the health of its employees through a wellness program that includes free onsite ﬁtness classes throughout the week, a meditation room, game room and more!
PERSONAL & PROFESSIONAL GROWTH
On top of being packed with the most talented teammates around, employees are eligible for tuition reimbursement, training opportunities and leadership development. CommerceHub also supports the causes that are important to you – form a team and take a paid volunteer day, and have CommerceHub match up to $250 of charitable contributions each year!
We like to work hard and we love to have fun while doing it. Join us for regular onsite and offsite events like company picnics, hockey games, holiday parties and more. Join our softball team, our running and biking groups, or even our company band.
Want to know more about New York’s Tech Valley and why it’s an awesome place to live?
Watch the video!