A Company You Can Grow With
CommerceHub is a tech melting pot of highly skilled individuals from various disciplines all working towards a common goal: supporting our partners to get their customers what they want, fast. We are constantly on the lookout for creative, fun and hardworking people who enjoy coming to work and doing what they love.
CommerceHub has been a leader in the ecommerce space for years, helping retailers and brands to Keep Growing. Our team is comprised of talented individuals from a wide range of industry leading companies such as Amazon, eBay, Microsoft, IBM, Yahoo, GE, and more. We're a group of highly driven experts making a difference, whether they are seasoned veterans, or talented millennials establishing themselves. We are always looking for great personalities to grow with us and contribute to our success.
CommerceHub seeks an eCommerce Manager to join our team. As a key member of our marketplace team you will play a vital role in developing strategic growth plans and assisting in their execution using a blend of internal and marketplace technology solutions for our key brand and retailer clients. This role will be responsible for working directly with our clients to meet their business objectives and devise traditional and creative solutions to meet their goals. You will possess a deep understanding of the challenges and opportunities necessary for brands and retailers to successfully execute an e-commerce business and communicate these to the clients as well as key internal stakeholders.
- Manage or assist on client relationships, communication and strategic efforts set by CommerceHub on key brand and retail accounts.
- Create and execute effective e-Commerce strategies to assigned clients and/or consult on client developed strategic plans and initiatives.
- Benchmark, measure, analyze, and report on results of e-Commerce and e-commerce marketing initiatives.
- Provide, develop or research best practices and industry trends/opportunities for increased sales and performance to client teams.
- Regularly audit a client’s current e-commerce channel mix to identifying opportunities for growth or client enablement to expand.
- Track shifts in the retail and brand industries against client strategic plans and recommend pivots or adjustments as needed.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of strategies through mutually agreed KPIs to ensure positive return on investment and achievement of objectives.
- Make product feature and functionality gaps or needed differentiators known to product management.
- Provide or resource DemandStream software training as needed.
- Able to work, communicate and resource cross organizationally – within CommerceHub and within a client’s organization
- Manage client performance as needed, growing revenue across marketplace channels such as Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Jet and Newegg.
- Ability to compile and analyze performance data and metrics and act regarding campaign direction based on the analysis
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing preferred
- A passion for e-Commerce and the brand/retail industries
- 2+ years of experience selling or consulting on online marketplaces such as Amazon and eBay with Strong understanding of online marketplace metrics, trends, strategies and best practices
- 2-3+ years of experience in eCommerce, digital marketing, and account management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, solid problem-solving skills, and demonstrated teamwork skills
- Ability to be self-sufficient, look for opportunities and figure out how to get there quickly
- Ability to compile and analyze performance data and metrics and make decisions regarding campaign direction based on the analysis
- Results-oriented, self-sufficient, opportunistic and quick learner
- Ability to use data to guide and persuade decisions
I recently joined CommerceHub after spending 15 years working for a large corporation. I have yet to look back. There is so much energy and focus here at CommerceHub and the people are fantastic!Dave Phillips Senior Manager, Business Intelligence
CommerceHub is a place where dedication, hard work and passion are encouraged and highly valued. I have been able to grow and learn from my team year after year – they will always have your back no matter what.
Shreya Jivani Acting Lead Software Engineer
Sixteen years ago I started my career with a promising start up. Sixteen years later, there is no place I would rather be.Jay St. Gelais Staff Software Engineer
In college I interned at CommerceHub. During my recent job search, I was looking for a fast paced company that would provide me with a challenge and also work/life balance. I couldn’t think of a better place to work than CommerceHub!Chelsea Belmonte Manager, Internal Audit
I’ve grown more as a developer in the past year here at CommerceHub then I have over the rest of my 10 year career. The engineering team here is first-class: supportive, collaborative, and always moving forward.Andrew Blick UI/UX Solution Architect
CommerceHub’s a place where passion, dedication and hard work are highly valued. Surrounded by supportive and talented people, I’ve been able to build on my skills year after year.Carolyn Jaskolka Associate Product Manager
CommerceHub Engineering is an ever-evolving ecosystem. It is full of like-minded team members who support each other and embrace change. I am proud of the work we do and the sportsmanship my teammates show every day!Matt Mason Business Analyst
I joined CommerceHub after working for a large corporation and I have yet to regret my decision. CommerceHub is a great place for creating innovative solutions, making an impact, and building trusting relationships with teammates and clients.
Selina Heckendorf Director, Marketplace Performance
Growing and changing along with a company is important to me and that’s what is happening at CommerceHub. We are in the greatest period of advancement I have seen in my 11 years here and it’s really exciting.Travis Kostell Operations Business Analyst
Company Perks & Benefits
STOCK AWARD PROGRAM
Employees are eligible to participate in CommerceHub’s generous equity incentive program. Actual awards are made quarterly and are subject to Board approval, but new hires typically receive stock awards soon after their hire date.
GENEROUS 401(K) PROGRAM WITH 6% MATCH
Upon hire, employees are eligible to participate in CommerceHub’s 401(k) program, and the company provides dollar-for-dollar matching contributions on up to 6% of eligible compensation (subject to vesting).
EMPLOYEE STOCK PURCHASE PROGRAM
In addition to the stock award program, CommerceHub offers eligible employees the opportunity to purchase company stock directly from CommerceHub at a 15% discount to the market price.
COMPREHENSIVE HEALTH & WELLNESS BENEFITS
From day one, employees are eligible for health, dental and vision insurance. In addition, CommerceHub actively supports the health of its employees through a wellness program that includes free onsite ﬁtness classes throughout the week, a meditation room, game room and more!
PERSONAL & PROFESSIONAL GROWTH
On top of being packed with the most talented teammates around, employees are eligible for tuition reimbursement, training opportunities and leadership development. CommerceHub also supports the causes that are important to you – form a team and take a paid volunteer day, and have CommerceHub match up to $250 of charitable contributions each year!
We like to work hard and we love to have fun while doing it. Join us for regular onsite and offsite events like company picnics, hockey games, holiday parties and more. Join our softball team, our running and biking groups, or even our company band.
Want to know more about New York’s Tech Valley and why it’s an awesome place to live?
Watch the video!